Saturday, September 11, 2010

The "GYM" Research Begins

Eat healthy to maintain!!!!











I was off work today and I plugged my ipod up to my stereo and I danced for 30 minutes. It was fun and I felt like a little girl again, just me, our furchild, our cat Amber, and God. I did not pay attention to the fact that my dance moves out circa 1990s but who is watching and who cares? It is for fitness and being healthier. I am not sure if I want to work out at a co-ed gym or Curves because I have done both and I liked Curves better, just more expensive to me. The Co-ed gyms are something else sometimes, the guys are having a testosterone match of who can lift the most and the girls are either watching,, trying to impress a guy, or working on their fitness while guy watching. LOL I am not into any of those since I have a great husband, I need a place that has easy access and no pressure to be thin before I step into the gym. I love to work out with my husband but our schedules vary and it is hard to work out with a man because their needs are so different than ours as women. 


The curves here in my town closed down so there are 3 gyms left and 1 is called Ladies Fitness but they only offer dance classes, Aerobics, and I think that is all there… folks. I need to combine strength training and Cardio for it to be effective for me. I am researching the gyms in my area since it is only a 10 minute drive, but I guess I may need to drive 45minutes -to-an hour to work out there as well, Errr, Ugh, Yuk.





Beautifully Human

No comments:

Post a Comment